Alright guys, your bosses are all going to hunt me down after this, but I decided it might be fun to research the top ten most addicting Internet games. I’m doing it to find out what diminishes productivity during the day at a company, but you might find it interesting. I haven’t been brave enough to play any of these games though, because I know once I like one of them I’ll get hooked myself! So play with caution, and set yourself a time limit, because these games are highly addictive.
- Bejeweled – A classic favorite, I’ll admit, I had it on an old cell phone and it would keep me up late at night.
- Chingham – Can I be honest? This game looked so ridiculous, I didn’t even want to entertain the idea of playing, and I honestly cannot believe it’s the number two most addicting game. I’m not even going to explain what you have to do.
- Bow Man – Kill enemies with a bow by calculating the correct angle and power. It looks simple enough.
- Desktop Tower Defense – Again I didn’t want to get into playing this game, but there were actual warning signs saying that if you have something to do, don’t play this game.
- Neopets Hasee Bounce – This game makes neopets (which I’ve not heard of prior to my “research”) jump high up and eat doughnut fruits. Hm. As I continue to write about these “addicting games” I’m wondering if the people playing are just insanely bored.
- Line Rider – OK, I’ll admit, I’ve played this before! One of my students back when I taught a Sunday school class had this on his Nintendo DS, and yes, I must say it was pretty cool and addicting.
- The Last Stand – This game was compared to resident evil, and is about killing zombies. I think that about sums it up.
- Portal – Well, I liked the comment on this game, which stated that it was a look into the future of flash design! (Yes, I love technology and it’s future!) It was also stated to be the “best looking flash game ever played”. Might be worth it to check it out.
- The Helicopter Game – Requires you to drag your mouse throughout the virtual sky dodging bricks. A little crazy of a scenario, but it looks like it could pass some serious time.
- Yeti Sports – And I quote the site “Anyone who has used the Internet in the past three years has stumbled upon yeti sports”. Hm, I haven’t! It’s a flash game, got a lot of good reviews.
Well, there you have it, the top ten most addicting Internet games. I was surprised to see none of the facebook applications were listed, yet again, that could very well be my next post! While these games did look like they had potential to be fun, I must say I’m not sure I’m going to get engrossed in any of them, but to each his own, and use with caution. And remember, if you ‘re interested in having a Paragon Media One exclusive interactive online game, click here!
Until next time!